Sunday, January 20, 2008

the 3rd show at YOUTH M'SIA 08

After the 1st show, lucky some people already know about musedarling's creation. I am able to get a booth on PWTC for the YOUTH M'SIA 08, is b'coz the organizer saw my product on the figure-8 show, i am so glad that she call me, thanks her very much. This event were so grand and a lot of people here, they have many function here, gravity, street dance, battle of the band and so on and so on.... for the guy that miss this show, better join next year. And thanks for the people that buy my product, i am so thankful for u all. So.... guys, come visit my blog always, i will update u all when is the next show i will be.


.

1 comment:

starwings said...

Your animal creation is sooo... nice~ i want one... well, i did buy one... but i would like to have them as collection, hahaha~! support you always and please link me~! haha